Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Creative Thursday Link Party No. 29

Welcome to Creative Thursday Link Party No. 29

I just spent the most amazing three days at Online BlogCon, an online blogging convention, which was hosted by two wonderful ladies ~ Dorothy of Crazy for Crust and Ashton from Something Swanky.  Way to go ladies ~ It was a total success in my opinion and I learned so much I didn't even know I was missing about blogging.  Can't wait until the next one :)

You guys are amazing and we had a record number of link ups last week. I'm sure you are all seeing more and more new followers to your blogs.  I'm spreading the love as fast as I can :)  I can't wait to see what you all are bringing to share this week.

Here are last weeks features
Most Viewed
Chicken, Rice, and Black Bean Taquitos from Hot Eats and Cool Reads
Guilt Free Baked Mini Corn Dog Bites from Skinny Kitchen

Last weeks featured favorites in no particular order are 


1.  Strawberry Margarita Squares from Steak N Potatoes Kinda Gurl 
2.  Apple Pie Milkshake from Chocolate, Chocolate and More
3.  Melting Snowman Cookies from Kitchen Meets Girl
4.  Dryer Vent Pumpkins from My Darling Days
5.  Pink Velvet Cupcakes {for two} from Crazy for Crust
6.  Pumpkin Drool Bars with Caramel from Twirl and Taste
7.  Skinny {Mini}Apple Cider Donuts from Heather's French Press

Congrats to all who were featured ~ Don't forget to grab a button from the sidebar

Now on to the party!
Party Rules:
 Link to the specific post for something YOU have created – recipe, DIY, craft, idea.  Link to a specific post NOT your main blog page.
   Please NO ETSY shops or giveaways.
    Please link back to me somewhere in your post or post my button on your blog
  Party runs through Monday night each week so link up as many times as you like.
  Be sure to spread the love and visit other posts and leave a comment.


By submitting a link, you are allowing authorization for your project to be featured on my blog, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest - with a link back to your post. 


21 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting, Michelle. Have a great week!! Nichi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting. Your new header looks beautiful :) Have wonderful day Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new header! Thank you so much for hosting every week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting Michelle! Enjoy the rest of your week...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the feature and for hosting every week Michelle! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the party Michelle! I am loving Online Blog Con. My head is swimming in all the info. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Michelle, thanks for hosting enjoy the rest of of your week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Morning!

    This week I shared another little-bother recipe - cinnamon swirl oat bread. So delicious with a smear of butter!

    http://dontwastethecrumbs.com/2012/10/yummy-recipe-cinnamon-swirl-oat-bread/

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for hosting another fun party!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for hosting! Your blog is so nice and tastefully done. I always enjoy visiting! Hope you will visit us at thebusybhive.blogspot.com Also, we are one of your newest followers. Hope you will follow us back!
    Happy Halloween!
    Chloe & Kinzie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for hosting your wonderful party each week. Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for hosting and the feature! I loved Blogcon, so much to take in and implement! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Found you in Blogcon and linked up! Thanks for hosting :)

    The Farm Girl

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for hosting! Have a great week dear!

    ReplyDelete
  15. sorry i'm late to the party - migraine:( thanks so much for the feature and the party

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my! Thank you so much for featuring my melting snowmen cookies! And thanks for hosting this fun party!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for the feature Michelle! I'm late to the party...oops. :) And I love that you got your .com!!! Yay! Can't wait to meet you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this party, thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I enjoy reading each and every one. I will try to respond in a timely manner so please make sure you have an email linked to your account.