Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Creative Thursday Link Party No. 16

Welcome to Creative Thursday Link Party No. 16 ~ Can you believe it's been 4 months already?  Where did the time fly off to?  

Well, I'm still having a great time in the Mediterranean and missing you terribly, but one must do what one must do to keep the family happy :)  hehehe  I know you'd be right here with me if I'd had room in my suitcase!

By now you've met four of my five lovely guest bloggers, Lisa and Robyn posting this last week, April and Julie posting the first week, and still to come on Saturday is another wonderful Robyn so make sure you stop by.  I really appreciate you ladies for helping me out and not letting my blog get stale while I'm away ~ XOXO

Everyone should have stopped by your blogs by now because I KNOW I have the best followers out there :)

I will post the features from these two weeks when I return but you can still link up and have a great time visiting each others blogs while I'm away.

Hope everyone's summer is in full swing ~ What have YOU been up to?  Vacations, Mini Vacations, Day's at the beach, movies, visiting family, etc...?

Now on to the party!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting, Michelle. Spending time in the Mediterranean sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting! Sounds like a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think blogging from the Mediterranean is illegal. When you get back to the state we are going to have to confiscate all of your souvenir. Try not to have too much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to hear how your trip went! Thanks again for the guest post opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I did fit in your suitcase! Thanks and have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I enjoy reading each and every one. I will try to respond in a timely manner so please make sure you have an email linked to your account.