Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Breakfast Parfait


"What we eat for breakfast around here"

I thought I would share some of my favorite things I cook and/or eat in the mornings, aside from my favorite of cold pizza of course.

I have several go-to breakfasts that my honey and the kiddos love.  Some mornings I just feel like cooking and some mornings I just feel like grabbing what ever is handy.  Here's what I had this morning.

Here's what you need:

6oz container of your favorite yogurt, I used a low fat vanilla
1/2 cup Granola, I used my recipe; which is awesome!
cute sundae bowl, or just a plain ol' cereal bowl

Put about 2 tbs. of the yogurt into the bottom of the bowl and then 1/3 of the granola.
 
Then continue layering with yogurt and granola until you have 3 or 4 layers and top it off with a smidge of yogurt on top.
 
See all the pretty layers.  I like to let it sit for about 15 minutes to slightly soften the granola.
This would be a great dessert too.

Serves 1

Enjoy!
~Hugs~
Michelle

Linking up with:

3 comments:

  1. This looks like the Perfect little dish for in the morning! Thank you so much Michelle for sharing- yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Michelle, A healthy and satisfying breakfast. Blessings my dearest, Catherine xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle
    Perfect breakfast! Can't wait to try. I am your new follower. Hope you can follow me too :D

    Thanks
    witha @ http://withapinkie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I enjoy reading each and every one. I will try to respond in a timely manner so please make sure you have an email linked to your account.